Health & Fitness Expo
The Health & Fitness Expo will feature exhibitors offering 2023 race merchandise and the latest running footwear, apparel, nutrition, technology, healthy lifestyle providers, and much more.
Exhibit Hall #2
900 Barton Springs Rd, Austin, TX 78704
Friday, April 14, 2023, from 12:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.
Saturday, April 15, 2023, from 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Bring a digital or hardcopy of your registration confirmation with the QR-code registrant ID. Having the code ready to scan will expedite your pick-up time.
- If you can not locate your registration confirmation email, log-in to your EnMotive Runner Profile and send yourself a new confirmation.
- You can pick up someone else’s race bib and shirt, as long as you bring a copy of their QR-code registrant ID.
- Race registration will not be taken over the phone or by email. You must register online prior to packet pick-up or in-person at the Expo during late registration.
- The last day to register online is Saturday, April 15, 2023, at 4:00 p.m. In-person registration will continue at Expo from 4:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Registration fees and beneficiary donations are non-refundable.
- There is NO REGISTRATION OR PACKET on Race Day.
Garage – Palmer Events Center
Address: 900 Barton Springs Road, Austin, TX 78704
- Parking Rate: 4/14 12:00 p.m.–7:00 p.m. $7*
- Parking Rate: 4/15 10:00 am–5:00 p.m. $7*
(*$7 parking rate is ONLY valid to Cap10K participants during expo hours and must be requested at time of payment/entry)
- Parking Rate: 4/15 after 5:00 p.m. $10
- Parking Rate: 4/16 $15
- Parking Spaces: Not guaranteed
Please make every effort to pick up your race packet on Friday or Saturday. PACKETS WILL NOT BE AVAILABLE FOR PICK UP ON SUNDAY. IF YOU ARE NOT ABLE TO ATTEND THE EXPO, YOU NEED TO MAKE ARRANGEMENTS TODAY. To claim your packet please send a friend, neighbor, family member, co-worker, acquaintance, partner, spouse, classmate, or anyone you know that can show up with a digital or hardcopy of your registration confirmation with the QR-code registrant ID to claim your packet.
If you are an business or organization that would like secure a space at this year’s Health and Fitness Expo, please contact Debra Saleny, Expo Coordinator.
Interested in being an Exhibitor or Vendor? Click here for information.
Race Guide Austin360
Digital & Print editions published late March.
Bulk packet pick-up for eligible teams.
Join us for hands-on experience running Texas’ largest 10K
A delicious collection of local restaurant partners.
Expo Exhibitor & Vendor opportunities available.