Each registered participant will be issued a race bib number with a plastic timing tag attached to the back of the bib. The bib is to be worn on the front of participant’s shirt. Timing mats at the start, half-way point and finish will record participant chip time. Participants can scan the QR-code on the front of their bib to open the log in page for their runner profile. Once logged in, participant’s complete results are displayed.
- Anna West – 34:39
- Sarah Jackson – 35:54
- Rachel Baptista – 35:58
- David Fuentes – 30:35
- Duriel Hardy – 30:40
- Daniel Golden – 31:10
- Sierra Snyder Elcock – 39:30
- Jenny Shepard – 41:28
- Gina McFarlen – 45:18
- Matt Kowaiski – 35:35
- Tomek Baginski- 35:43
- Christopher Harris – 36:29
King & Queen of the Hill
- Megan Wagenaar – 00:17 (4:33 mi. pace)
- Andrew Micek – 00:16 (4:06 mi. pace)
- Tammy Shvartsman – 00:23 (5:56 mi. pace)
- Duncan Curtis – 00:17 (4:33 mi. pace)
19 & Under Women
19 & Under Men
- Isabel Cluskey – 00:19 (5:00 mi. pace)
- Ryan Hatfield – 00:19 ( 5:01 mi. pace)
Health & Fitness Expo
Catch the excitement while you shop, sample and pick-up your gear.
Explore the Cap10K from start to finish.
Finish Line Festival
The celebration rolls on at Vic Mathias Shores.
What’s on your mind, we’re here to help.