Austin's Coffee House 10K
This fall, join the Statesman Cap10K on a new adventure that combines your interest in exploring new training routes with the love for a delicious cup o’ joe: Austin’s Coffee House 10K Sunrise Tour. Through this new training program, we’re inviting you to join us each month to explore new custom-designed 5K or 10K routes that start and finish at local coffee houses. Reconnect with friends and meet new ones. Join us at the start line of this satisfying new training opportunity.
We’re really excited to see thousands of you training for our annual 10K in this new way and staying connected with the Cap10K community for the long run.
Spring 2024 Schedule Announced January!
Tour Schedule - Fall 2023
Each month this fall a new coffee house and training route will be premiered. The tour schedule runs from October through December. Stay tuned as each coffee house’s event details are unveiled. Click on the coffee house logo for specific run location information.
(Select a coffee house to see full location details)
How the Tour Works
The running tour works exactly the same way as any other type of training run except we’ll be traveling to a new featured location each Saturday this spring. The local routes can be run at any time and in any order however, group runs will be on the event date. All you have to do is make a commitment to getting started. Not super fit yet, not a problem, use our map tools to plan a distance you are comfortable completing. Participation in the tour is absolutely free but only bib holders receive coffee perks.
- Do I have to purchase a bib number to run the coffee house tour? No. Participation without a bib number is free, however, our local coffee houses partners have extended special drink discounts when you show your official bib.
- Do I have to run a 10K? No. How far you run, walk or skip is completely up to you and your personal fitness level. Our course maps and street decals mark each mile on the route. If you only want to walk 2-miles, flip a u-turn at mile one and retrace your steps to finish your route.
- Do I have to run the training routes in sequential order? No. Once each route is published it can be used as a training route at any time.
- Secure your Tour VII passport bib number today and enjoy warm coffee perks this fall.
- Each coffee house offers a promotional special when you make a purchase and show your official tour bib.
- Take advantage of our Refer a Friend program because it’s so much more fun to train with a sidekick! Receive $2 back for every friend you register* and $2 off your compadre’s registration. Terms & Conditions
- All tour purchases are mailed by contactless delivery through the USPS within five business days. Shipping is included in the purchase price.
Order your official coffee house passport tour bib today.
Attend the coffee houses on the schedule above for you next training run.
Review coffee house event pages for route maps, directions, and online tracking tools. Business address, photos, and parking information are also listed.
Stay up-to-date with current ordering policies by reviewing each coffee house’s event page. Hours of operation, seating, and food service options vary by location.
Share your 10K achievements.
Share your coffee tour experience, show us where you ran, what you saw or maybe that latte foam mustache — we’d love to see your photos. Raffle prizes for photo submissions.
Coffee House Tour
- This is not a race. There is no official start time and there is no official timing or scoring.
- Explore responsibly. Social distancing is encouraged.
- There is no participation cost associated with using or following training routes.
- Grab a map from our box inside the coffee house.
- Course routes are measured to an approximate 6.2-mile distance.
- For safety participants should travel on the side of the street and in the direction facing oncoming traffic when possible.
- Course routes are not sanctioned by the Cap10K.
- Tracking or timing device is not required but, encouraged.
- The use of personal safety lights is encouraged.
- There is no limit to the amount of time to complete the 6.2-mile distance.
- Coffee house tour registration ends on the date of the last tour event each season.
Strava Sunrise Tour Club
Join our Club
Did you know we have a Strava Sunrise Tour Club, it’s the perfect app for connecting with local runners?
Are you ready for a 10K?
- Order your bib and tour gear.
- Choose a tracking option.
- Choose a local coffee house and bring a friend.
- Run or walk your 10K.
- Record your tour time and share it with the Strava Club.
- Snap a photo of your achievement and share it with Cap10K.
- Repeat! There are more coffee house routes to explore.