We have gone to great lengths to improve the team management feature for Captains this year with our new registration platform from EnMotive. Review these new features to make the team experience optimal for your group.
- Conveniently invite team members by searching for them by name or sending a personal invitation link.
- Set up a team password so only runners on your invite list can join.
- View and contact team members directly from your Captain management tools.
- Download your team rooster.
- Create and manage a personal fundraising page for the 2024 race beneficiary.
- You can choose team packet grouping for bulk pickup or opt-out and have team members claim their individual packets at the Expo.
- You can reserve a complimentary team tent at the finish line Team Area when you have 35 or more members.
- Team members can join your team all the way up to the close of registration on Saturday 4/6.
- Schools Teams include school faculty and students.
- Social Teams include family and friend groups, clubs, and organizations.
- Corporate Teams include employees of a business or enterprise and members of the employee’s immediate household.
- Nonprofit Teams include employees and members of the organization and members of their immediate household.
- Military & First Responder Teams include active and retired service members and members of the service members’ immediate households.
If you discover that your shirt size, home address, or team info is incorrect follow the EnMotive Runner Profile link below to log into your registration profile. Everyone who signs up for the race has a participant profile account with EnMotive.
- Click the Log-in button below. This will take you to the EnMotive log-in portal.
- Enter the email address and password used to register for the race. This will open your Participant Profile.
- In the tool bar on the left side of the screen, select Registrations. A list of current event registrations will appear.
- Find your Statesman Cap10K registration and then locate the three little dots to the upper right corner of the listing. Select View Registration.
- Click the three dots and select View Registration. This will open the race registration for you to make edits.
Inviting Team Members
Inviting team members to the team is simple with EnMotive tools.
- Click on the Action button on the top right corner of the page to display Captain tools.
- Invite Team Members is the third menu item. Members can be invited by email with a personal invitation link.
- To invite someone who is already registered for the event, but not yet on a team, search for them by name.
- To invite someone who is NOT registered for the event, send them a personal invitation link to join.
Confirming or Removing Members
Anyone who has registered to be part of the team is listed on Captain’s View/Manage Team page. Only the Captain can request the removal of a team member. Only the Support Administrator can remove the team member. To help us address your request more efficiently include REMOVE TEAM MEMBER in the subject line of your inquiry.
Bulk Team Payment
Thank you for your interest in bringing a large group to participate at this year’s Statesman Capitol 10,000! The Bulk Payment Agreement is for groups that desire a single payment option to cover the expense of each member’s registration fee. The bulk payment option is available to Team Captains with 10 or more committed members.
When you click on the button link below you will be directed to the Ventures Endurance Corporate Wellness application page. This application is used for all Ventures Endurance events across the country. NOTE There are some dispariaties between the national events and the Statesman Cap10K’s options.
- Team Captain or the sponsoring organization can request percentage discount or set dollar amount discounts for their team members.
- Bulk Payment Plan is eligible to teams of 10 members or more.
- All plan discount codes expire on Sunday, March 17, 2024, 6:00 p.m. CST.
- Bulk Payment invoices sent for collection on Monday, March 25, 2024.
- Bulk Payments must be received by Sunday, March 31, 2024, 6:00 p.m. CST. Team packets will not be released, if payment is not received by deadline.
Transfer to Captain
If you have already registered as an individual and you would like to change your participant profile to Team Captain and create a team, please contact us with your request at Race Inquiries. Only the Support Administrator can make this transfer. To help us address your request more efficiently include TRANSFER TO TEAM CAPTAIN in the subject line of your inquiry.
Tools to help Captains lead their team to success.
Achieve your team’s goals with by following these guidelines.
Special instructions on how to claim your gear.
Contend for largest team and/or fastest team trophies.
Celebrate with your team at the Finish Line Festival.