Statesman Capitol 1OK Health & Fitness Expo
The Health & Fitness Expo will feature exhibitors offering 2022 race merchandise and the latest running footwear, apparel, nutrition, technology, healthy lifestyle providers, and much more.
Palmer Events Center
Exhibit Hall #2
900 Barton Springs Rd, Austin, TX 78704
Friday, April 8, 2022, from 12:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.
Saturday, April 9, 2022, from 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Packet Pick-up Instructions
- Parking at Palmer Event Center garage is only $5* on 4/8 (12:00p-7:00p) & 4/9 (10:00a-5:00p). *Discounted rate when you mention Cap10K Expo.
- You can pick up someone else’s race bib and shirt, as long as you bring a copy of their QR-code registrant ID.
- The last day to register online is Saturday, April 9, 2022, at 4:00 p.m. In-person registration will continue at Expo from 4:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Registrations will not be taken over the phone or by email. You must register online prior to packet pick-up or in-person at the Expo during late registration.
- Registration fees and beneficiary donations are non-refundable.
- There is NO PACKET PICKUP on Race Day.
Expo Parking Options
Garage – Palmer Events Center
Address: 900 Barton Springs Road, Austin, TX 78704
Parking Rate: 4/8 12:00 p.m.–7:00 p.m. $5*
Parking Rate: 4/9 10:00 am–5:00 p.m. $5*
(*$5 parking rate is ONLY valid to Cap10K participants during expo hours)
Parking Rate: 4/9 after 5:00 p.m. $8
Parking Rate: 4/10 $8
Parking Spaces: Not guaranteed
Area Parking Map (tba)
Other Parking Locations (tba)
Please make every effort to pick up your race packet on Friday or Saturday. Packets WILL NOT be available for pickup on Sunday. If you are not able to attend the Expo, you need to make arrangements today.To claim your packet please send a friend, neighbor, family member, co-worker, acquaintance, partner, spouse, classmate, or anyone you know that can show up with a photocopy of your driver’s license to claim your packet. A photo of your license from a mobile device is accepted as proof to claim your packet.
Race Guide in Austin360
The Official Statesman Capitol 10,000 Race Guide will be published in the Austin360 section of the Austin American-Statesman prior to race weekend. Promotional Austin American-Statesman 24/7 digital access and home delivery subscriptions were available which include the Official Statesman Cap10K Race Guide and Monday’s Post Race coverage issue.
Official Race Guide (March)