Weather conditions for Sunday’s Cap10K are being closely monitored. The race is on rain or shine and will only be cancelled if weather conditions make it dangerous to be outside. In the event of inclement weather prior to 8 AM Sunday, April 12, the start time of the Cap10K may be delayed by up to 1 hour. Should the weather conditions be unsafe for the race, the Cap10K will be canceled for all participants.

Please check back for updates and stay informed via Cap10k’s Facebook, #cap10K and cap10K.com.